The Drimaster provides ventilation for the whole property using the tried and tested Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle, where fresh, filtered air is introduced into the home at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment in which condensation and mould cannot exist, and where indoor pollutants including harmful Radon gas are kept to a minimum – all great news for allergy sufferers.
The Drimaster is a low-energy whole home ventilation with an integral heater which can be set to provide additional heating of the incoming air if required. During very cold spells, the heater on the unit automatically switches on for increased comfort.
Easy to install and cheap to run, this system will provide reliable year-round ventilation. Fitted in the loft, out of sight and with no holes to knock through walls, the non-disruptive installation makes it an ideal solution for retro-fit projects.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality – indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out.
- Meets Regulations – meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Integral heater – provides additional heating of the incoming air if required.
- Intelligent heat recovery – twin sensors optimise energy-efficiency
- Optional manual boost switch – when additional ventilation is required
- Low power consumption – additional heat can help lower household energy usage
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every five years
- System standby in summer months – when the loft temperature exceeds 23°C.
- Health benefits – clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- 5 year warranty – for peace of mind.